Thursday, October 4, 2007

Money... that's what I want...

Money makes the world go round, right? We all use it, need it, want more... and then we don't actually use the paper - we opt for plastic. Personally, if I can't pay with credit card, I take my business elsewhere. There are cash back credit cards which offer an incentive. The more you spend, the more you get back. It kinda makes us feel less guilty when we drop that extra $50 on a night out. Other cards offer us different incentives.

Bankaholic has some great deals, they have the credit card suited to you, with options for a gas station credit card giving cashback on fuel purchases or even an air miles credit card for the frequent flier who wants to rack up those points for upgrades or free points.

However you want to get rewarded, there is an option out there for you. I love knowing that every $5 I spend on my card I get 'points' and one day, my dream vacation will be one step closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment