Thursday, October 4, 2007

Idol Me

Idol Me is a site I came across while trawling the web the other day. Yes, you could look at it as another forum or networking site, but I see it as having a special bonus. It's foucus is Entertainment and Music and that is right up my street.

The music section covers a number of awesome artists and and now I can have access to to biography and information about my favorite genre's of music all in one place.

Each Idol Me member a space to write the own blog too. The site understands how it can be hard to get those creative juices flowing and offers tool to help write the blog and promotes them on their list of recent entries.

I like this site, and I hope they do well, it gathers all the info you need from a music and entertainment point of view and puts it nicely in one place. This site deserves to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment