Friday, February 23, 2007

Shuk Shopping

When a mate tried to convince me to venture to the Shuk [market] with him this afternoon, I thought he was crazy, but that guy has a way of getting his ways, so of to that side of the city I ventured... camera in hand. Much to his annoyance, I was by his side, SLR in hand, trying to work the camera and get something worth sharing.

The results aren't anything to wow about, but for one of the first times since I started using the "big camera" I got shots in focus that express something of Friday life in Jerusalem. Between the camera and my ever-ringing cellphone, I am not sure what drove my mate crazier, but the pics are now online at http://tinyurl.com/3xxeda

I have scores of photos on my computer waiting for upload, I will get round to it... I promise.

Shabbat Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment